- CMDA Gombe State Chapter makes donations and shows their support to Health Workers in this season of the COVID-19 surge.
- CMDA Benue State Chapter visits and makes donations of protective materials to a Missions Hospital to help support the fight against COVID-19.
NEWS IN FULL
1. The CMDA Gombe State Chapter, observed some salient needs in its environs concerning other health workers and individuals in the surrounding community. They thought it essential to give some assistance as part of their contributions to the fight against COVID -19 Response.
Through voluntary donations they were able to produce 500 face masks and 2 #GIVE HOPE banners for the Federal Teaching Hospital (FTH) Gombe and the State Specialist Hospital Gombe. The facemasks provided were distributed to the above hospitals – for the paramedics, the vulnerable non-medical hospital staff (canteen workers etc.) and some of the nearby churches.
To make the presentation to the various groups, the CMDA team was led by the Chapter Vice-chairman, Dr. Kabilis Elkanah.
Amongst the representatives from the receiving groups were:
- Pastor Kodun Siga, Associate Minister, ECWA Gospel Church Gombe
- Ag.CMAC Dr. Yusuf Mohammed Abdullahi
- Ag. CMD Dr. Sule J Bathnna
- Dr. Shua’ibu Muazu, MD of state Specialist Hospital Gombe
- The Presiding Elder, Hospital Chapel FTH Gombe
2. CMDA Benue State Chapter visited a Catholic Missions hospital, generally known as St. Vincent Hospital Aliade, near Makurdi, to support their efforts in fighting the COVID-19 pandemic with- hand sanitizers, face masks and IEC materials.
These items were presented by Dr. Michael Aondoaseer, the chapter Chairman and received by Dr. Henry on behalf of the hospital management.
The other CMDA members in attendance were Dr. Matthew Ajunwa (Doctors arm Missions Secretary) and Bro. Christopher Agbaji, (Students’ Representative).
We continue in the fight against COVID-19 and we are reminded that the little we give can go a long way to save a life.
You can support us by:
-Liking our Page to get more updates
-Praying for those of us on the frontlines and backends
-Giving your mite:
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank
Acct Name: Christian Medical and Dental association of Nigeria Conference
- 0540187318 (Naira);
- 0540189635 (USD);
- 0540189666 (GBP);
- 0540189673 (EUR);
This is a battle we must all engage in and our hands are on the plough to play our part.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE.
For tele-triaging counseling and prayers, please call 0700 CMDA HOPE (0700 2632 4673)
For more information: