Greetings dear people of God.
The Christian Medical & Dental Association of Nigeria (CMDA), Akwa Ibom state chapter belongs to a global network of Christian doctors with a vision of nurturing medics to practice holistic care with a heart, and establishing a Christian witness in our hospitals and communities.
Our Newborn project is the 2020 edition of our Annual Christian Witness program. It is aimed at improving the survival rate of neonates in our state.
By the help of God, through freewill donations by members and friends of CMDA, we were able to procure the following equipment for the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital (UUTH):
- Two (2) Techmel neonatal incubators
- Two (2) General Electric phototherapy machines
- Two (2) Nanny baby breathing monitors
- Two (2) Century stabilizers
- Three (3) Mercury Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) machines
- One (1) GGM neonatal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machine
- Two (2) Yuwell double bottle suction machines
You are respectfully notified of the commisioning and official handing over of the above equipment to UUTH as scheduled below:
Date: Thursday, 22nd April 2021
Time: 1.00 pm
Venue: Surgery Seminar Room
Your generous donations and efforts towards this work of God are hereby appreciated as we look forward to more opportunities to “care for the whole man” together.
God bless you richly as we look forward to your esteemed presence
Dr Solomon Bassey
Chairman, CMDA Akwa Ibom state.