- CMDA Kaduna state chapter makes donations of protective materials to 3 communities, security and business outfits around the state.
- CMDA Asaba Chapter donates hospital consumables to FMC Asaba.
- CMDA Cross River State Chapter hosts her monthly online meeting, “A BURNING AND SHINING LIGHT”.
- COVID-19: CMDA LUTH Chapter shows solidarity with LUTH management with donations.
NEWS IN FULL
1. The Christian Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria – CMDA Kaduna Chapter distributed free facemasks at Sabo, Kabala West, Kakuri and Milgoma communities, ABUTH securities, and transit camp shops.
The cloth masks were distributed for free by the CMDA team (including Dr Pfongkazah Daniel Didamson, Chapter chairman, and Dr Solomon Idokoko) led by Dr Emmanuel Idokoko, the Chapter’s secretary, to identified communities including markets in Sabo, Kabala west and Kakuri within Kaduna town, where there were people who could not afford the facemasks.
Distributions were also done at the entrance gate of Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Zaria, and beneficiaries included security personnel on duty and passersby who were without masks.
Other beneficiaries included patients’ relatives, cleaners and shop owners within the hospital premises and in the community, Milgoma.
2. The Christian Medical and Dental Association – CMDA Asaba Chapter made donations of hospital consumables to FMC Asaba to support their efforts against the COVID-19 spread.
The following items were presented to the Medical Director during the visit; 1 carton of handgloves, 2 gallons methylated spirit, 5 packs of facemasks and CMDA HOPE Banners.
3. The Christian Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria – CMDA Cross River State Chapter held her June online meeting tagged “A BURNING AND SHINING LIGHT” on Sunday, 14th July, 2020 on the Zoom platform, geared towards bringing attendees’ hearts to the consciousness of the need for deliberate maximization of the season for Kingdom purpose.
The following were the resource persons who anchored the sessions:
- Dr Ferdinand Nweke
General Coordinator Eternity Ministries.
- Dr Solomon Bassey
Consultant Paediatrician UUTH Physician in a COVID-19 treatment facility.
- Dr Emmanuel Oduware
Family Physician UBTH
Deputy Head of UBTH COVID-19 RESPONSE Team.
4. The Christian Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria – CMDA LUTH Chapter made donations to the LUTH management to support them in the fight against the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Materials donated include hand sanitizers, hand gloves, surgical masks, liquid hand wash packs, packs of malt drinks, biscuits and beverages.
The Chairman of Medical Advisory Committee (CMAC) and the Deputy Chairman of Medical Advisory Committee (DCMAC) extended their profound appreciation to CMDA LUTH on behalf of the hospital management as he stated that the items donated were essential needs of the isolation center.
The materials were handed over by the CMDA LUTH Chairman, Dr Seyi Olajide.
Other CMDA members present include: Dr Olanrewaju Akanmu (CMDA National Treasurer), Dr Ngalato (Asst. Technical Lead Infection Prevention and Control CMDA COVID-19 ICC Center), Dr Lafenwa (CMDA LUTH Gen Sec), Afesobi Adewuyi (Mission Sec), and Dr Uyi (Prayer Sec) and Lade Adelusi (CMDA-Students Western zonal Coordinator).
We continue in the fight against COVID-19 and we are reminded that the little we give can go a long way to save a life.
You can support us by:
- Liking our Page to get more updates
- Praying for those of us on the frontlines and backends
This is a battle we must all engage in and our hands are on the plough to play our part.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE.
For tele-triaging counseling and prayers, please call 0700 CMDA HOPE (0700 2632 4673)
For more information: