- CMDA Plateau State COVID -19 Response
NEWS IN FULL
1. The Christian Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria- CMDA Plateau State Chapter supported their students to make 500 masks. 203 pieces of the face masks were distributed to patients and relatives in JUTH. These donations were made as part of their support to the hospital community.
2. They also acknowledged the delivery of 120 units of 500mls of hand sanitizers, which is to be given out to Christian based hospitals within Plateau State to help curb the spread of the virus.
3. They were also in partnership with two organizations which are (Bazata gospel team and Gospel recordings) to help the production of messages in Hausa and indigenous Plateau languages so as to create community awareness amongst the members of the community. However, the Drafted message is to be vetted by CMDA and recording should commence this week. They also solicited for more support in cash or kind.
4. They also supported an orphanage in Jos- House of Recab, by providing them with food. This Orphanage is known generally to cater for Orphans from crisis areas like the northeast. This has really encouraged the hearts of these ones in need.
We continue in the fight against COVID-19 and we are reminded that the little we give can go a long way to save a life.
You can support us by:
– Liking our Page to get more updates
– Praying for those of us on the frontlines and backends
– Giving your mite:
Bank: Guarantee Trust Bank
Acct Name: Christian Medical and Dental Association of Nigeria Conference
This is a battle we must all engage in and our hands are on the plough to play our part.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE.
For tele-triaging counseling and prayers, please call 0700 CMDA HOPE (0700 2632 4673)
For more information: