- We only receive electronic submissions.
- Submission should be the original work of the author and properly be cited if need be. It should not have been published elsewhere in part or as a whole.
- Submissions should be sent as Microsoft Word (doc/docx) documents, typed in Times New Roman size 12, with double spacing.
- For research papers, original articles should have a length of 2,500 words maximum, with an abstract of 250 words and 5–8 keywords. The word limit for case reports and reviews is 1,000 words. All references should be properly cited.
- Referencing should follow the Vancouver style. In-text citations should be rendered as superscript Arabic numerals in order of citation, while the references should be rendered as follows: (For works done by more than six authors, the first six should be mentioned, followed by “et al”.) Tahimic CGT, Wang Y, Bikle DD. Anabolic effects of IGF-1 signaling on the skeleton. Front Endocrinol 2013;4:16–9. doi: 10.3389/fendo.2013.00006
- Non-research articles should not be more than 600 words long; short articles no longer than 350 words.
- Click here to submit your articles. Alternately, you could email to [email protected].
- Deadline: All articles should be submitted on or before 15th of April, 2022.
The Editorial Board